Private workspaces for open plan offices
If your business has employees who need to work from the office, you’ll be considering ways to facilitate social distancing measures within the workplace. Creating private workspaces within an open plan office helps employees stay focused and feel safe.
With flexible working on the rise, many employees now split their time between home and the office, meaning they no longer need a dedicated desk at work.
Office pods create semi-private workspaces where employees and visitors can concentrate, focus and work in comfort.
Kinisi Pods offer personal workspaces within an open plan office environment. With their flexible, modular design, Kinisi Pods use space efficiently to enable social distancing at work. Acoustic panels create partitions between workers and reduce the sound of background noise, offering privacy within an open space.
Every element of your Kinisi Pod is customisable, so you can choose exactly what you need, from the fabric on the acoustic panels (including antimicrobial fabric options to limit the spread of germs), to the worktops and accessories.
Kinisi Pods come in four standard shapes. Bespoke configurations are also available, offering endless possibilities.
- Acoustic panels reduce background noise and improve focus
- Facilitates social distancing in the workplace
- Integrated cable management reduces the risk of accidents
- Fully customisable to meet your needs
- Height adjustable for sitting and standing positions
- Suited to a wide range of situations, including agile working, hot desking and call centres
- Modular design offers flexibility and scalability
- Can be adapted to meet the needs of every user
- Lifetime guarantee for peace of mind
- Panels can be covered in the fabric of your choice, including antimicrobial options
- Worktops can be customised by material, colour and shape, including sealed laminate finish for added hygiene
- Available with a wide range of accessories such as monitor arms, wireless chargers, lockable storage, glass or acrylic desk dividers, toolrails etc.
- Integrated cable management
- Inbuilt memory function allows you to record the height settings for up to three people
- Acoustic panels are easy to remove and clean or swap
- Panel height: 1270mm
- Post widths: 60mm
- Panel thickness: 60mm
- Worktop height adjustment: 640mm to 1250mm
- Height adjustment on base leveller: 24mm
- Please refer to line drawing for specific dimensions of each model. Customised options are available.
Please get in touch to find out more.
- Recycled content of aluminium 20%. Recyclable aluminium after use 100%
- Fabric tiles available with 100% recycled content fabric
- Powder coating, water-based adhesive for fabrics, virtually VOC free
Kinisi Pod accessories
- Monitor arms (options for PCs, laptops, touchscreens, sit-stand etc)
- Glass or acrylic topped panels for increased protection
- Wireless chargers
- Lockable storage
- LED task lighting
- Coat pegs
- Additional power features
- CPU holders
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an office pod?
An office pod creates a semi-private workspace within an open plan office, where you can focus and concentrate.
Where can I buy modular office pods?
All office pods from Adapt Ergonomics have a modular design, offering flexibility and scalability. To make an enquiry please get in touch.
Does an office pod offer acoustic benefits?
The acoustic panels used to create Adapt’s Kinisi office pods reduce the background noise in an office, helping workers to stay focused.
Can I design my own bespoke office pod?
We can help you design bespoke office pods that meet your needs and recommend complimentary ergonomic accessories to enhance your workspace.
Why are internal office pods so popular?
Office pods offer private spaces within open plan offices, where workers can focus without disruption. They also help facilitate social distancing in the workplace.
What price is an office pod?
The price of an office pod will depend on factors including your choice of configuration, material, finish and accessories. To arrange a quote please click here or call our customer service team on 01327 855833.