Covid Secure Workplace
Create a Covid secure workplace
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we work and how workspaces are used. To support a safer, more hygienic work environment, Adapt offers a wide range of solutions to protect employees. These includes:
Desk dividers (acrylic, glass or fabric)
Freestanding acoustic office partitions
Desks with integrated protective screens and panels, from panel desks to office pods
All our solutions reduce the risk of airborne germs between employees, limiting the spread of Covid-19 and other contagious illnesses.
As well as limiting the spread of germs, many of our Covid secure workplace solutions also include the following benefits:
Additional privacy for employees
Creating defined workspaces, without invasion of space between desks
Reducing noise disturbances
Flexibility to reconfigure to new layouts
The option to customise to meet your exact needs
The Kinisi desk range has integrated panels to divide workspaces, promote hygiene and reduce noise.
Create an oasis of calm and privacy in a busy open plan office with Kinisi office pods and ergonomic accessories.
Covid secure workplace procedures and guidance
How employers can manage the risks of Covid-19
Every employer needs to assess, manage and take steps to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission between employees and visitors in the workplace. The UK government has published guidance on working safely during coronavirus which is intended to help business become Covid secure.
Here is a quick guide to help you create a Covid secure workplace:
- Anyone who is feeling unwell or displaying the main symptoms should stay at home (and work from home if they are well enough to do so)
- Ensure hand sanitiser and antibacterial sprays are readily available for employees to use
- Organise daily deep cleaning
- Introduce daily temperature checks
- Place appropriate signage around the office
- Where possible, create a one-way system throughout the office
- Introduce a shift pattern or stagger start and finish times
- Limit the number of people in common areas
Every reasonable effort should be made to meet social distancing guidelines. Where this is not possible, risks can be mitigated by adhering to the following practices:
- Try to minimise the time spent on the activity
- Wear a face mask or covering
- Use Desk Dividers or partitions to create barriers between workstations
- Use Office Pods to create semi-private workspaces within an open plan office
- Try to limit the number of people each person has contact with