Adapt ran a survey of over 350 office workers to get a better understanding of people’s experiences of working from home, and how it has changed attitudes to offices and shared workspaces.
Specifically, we looked at whether the Coronavirus pandemic is creating a cultural shift towards remote working, and how office workers themselves feel about these changes, including:
- What support employers are giving staff working at home
- How people’s home office set-ups compare with their main (employer) office
- Which working patterns employees would ideally choose
- The safety measures needed to make people feel comfortable returning to work
- How people expect to split their time between the home and office in the future
We’ve revealed the findings in the presentation below:
And, if you found this presentation helpful, please feel free to share it with your social networks.