Adapt ran a survey of over 350 office workers to get a better understanding of people’s experiences of working from home, and how it has changed attitudes to offices and shared workspaces.
Specifically, we looked at whether the Coronavirus pandemic is creating a cultural shift towards remote working, and how office workers themselves feel about these changes, including:
- What support employers are giving staff working at home
- How people’s home office set-ups compare with their main (employer) office
- Which working patterns employees would ideally choose
- The safety measures needed to make people feel comfortable returning to work
- How people expect to split their time between the home and office in the future
We’ve revealed the findings in the presentation below:
To find out more about how our ergonomic furniture can improve your workspace, please get in touch. Products include sit-stand desks, monitor arms and cable management.
We also offer solutions to help make shared workspaces more Covid-secure. Click here to view our product range or get in touch to find out more.
And, if you found this presentation helpful, please feel free to share it with your social networks.