Brighten your workplace
If you’re looking for a stylish, effective and ergonomic way to illuminate your workspace, then our LED lighting solutions could be the ideal choice.
Working in poorly lit environments can cause eyestrain and headaches. This can lead to lower levels of productivity and well-being, creating a less efficient working environment.
With our LED Wave light range, you can ensure workspaces are expertly lit to help you to stay focused and alert at all times.
Wave I & II
Wave lights use a patented ‘wave’ shaped refractive filament to maximise LED efficiency and minimise glare, light pooling and shadows. They also have a much longer lifespan than other alternatives, saving you money on maintenance and replacement costs.
Our Wave light range is ideal for anyone who wants to combine ergonomic benefits with style and value.
- Multiple mounting options
- Ergonomic design
- Wave l includes dimmer with 3 settings as standard
- Wave ll includes dimmer with 10 settings
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the output of light when your environment gets darker (Wave ll)
- Available in two different lengths
- Available in Black, Platinum and White
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Reduces eyestrain
- Improves productivity
- Fully adjustable to improve worker comfort
- Makes efficient use of space
- Reduces energy consumption and increases savings
- Eliminates light pooling, improving focus
- Flexible – integrates with any furniture system
- Environmentally friendly
- Lifetime warranty
- Multiple mounting options: Bolt Through, C-Clamp, Desk Base, Multi-Flex, SpaceBeam l and SpaceBeam ll
- Vertical Mounts: For mounting to slat walls, helping to free-up work space and increase flexibility. Please use the enquiry button below
- Peak light output of 80fc
- Area of illumination (80fc – 20fc), greater than 2’ x 2’ (60cm x 60cm)
- Colour temperature: 3800k
- Colour rendering index: 71
- Luminous efficacy: 47.5 Lm/W
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Automatic dimming only applies to WAVE ll
- Electrical input at full strength: 9.39 Watts
- Head: Aluminium die casting
- Arms: Aluminium extrusion
- Joints: Zinc die casting
- Double extension counterbalanced arm
- Arm extension over 27” (71cm) from fully loaded
- Arm vertical stop
- 2 axis rotation of light head
- Light head can rotate to be parallel to any surface in all arm positions
- Finish options: Metallic Black, Platinum and White. Powder Coated and Metallic Platinum. Bespoke colours available volume dependent
- Construction: Steel and aluminium components with powder coat recycled content 25%. Recyclable after use 99%
- Cardboard packaging: Recycled content 75%. Recyclable after use 100%
- Plastic packaging: low density polyethylene recycled content 30%. Recycleable after use 100%
Frequently Asked Questions
How do LED lights work?
A light emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source that emits light when current flows through it. LED lights consume less energy and minimise glare, making them an excellent choice for work lights.
How do smart light bulbs work?
LED is considered the most energy efficient lighting, reducing the need for smart light bulbs. Adapt Global’s Wave work lamp includes a sensor that detects the light in the room and automatically adjusts the brightness, reducing eyestrain.