Why go Ergo?
How does your workspace measure up?
At Adapt we’re passionate about creating workspaces that work. All of our office furniture and equipment has been ergonomically designed to help you perform your work activities more efficiently and comfortably.
Why is ergonomics important?
Every year, millions of workdays are lost worldwide due to workplace injuries and illnesses.
By incorporating ergonomic design into your workplace, you’ll be taking steps to help reduce absenteeism and increase productivity.
An ergonomically designed workspace leads to:
- A more focused and productive workforce
- Reduced levels of absenteeism due to work-related injury or illnesses
- The ability to adapt a desk to multiple users (ideal for shift-working and hot-desking)
- An efficiently used workspace
- Maximised use of technology to improve efficiency
- The flexibility to meet changing demands
In a world where ever-changing technology drives new ways of working, ergonomic design in the workplace has never been more important.
Desks, chairs, monitors, keyboards and lighting all need to be assessed when creating a workspace.
Ergonomics makes a difference
If you’re still unsure whether an ergonomic office design is worth the investment, consider the following:
- Worldwide, there are an estimated 340 million occupational accidents and 160 million victims of work-related illnesses each year
- 8.9 million UK working days were lost due to work-related musculoskeletal disorders in 2016
- 50% of workers say they have suffered from back pain caused by sitting for too long
- 91% of workers at companies that support their well-being say they feel motivated at work
- 70% of offices are predicted to be agile workplaces by 2020
- 3.2 million deaths a year are related to physical inactivity
How to create a more ergonomic workspace
Workspace ergonomic checklist
What key factors should you consider to ensure your workspace is set up ergonomically?
Want to find out how much you could save? Try out our Ergonomic cost savings calculator.
We’ll help your business reach its potential through ergonomics
At Adapt Global Group, we’re passionate about ergonomics and helping you create the most comfortable, safe, efficient and productive workspace possible.
To find out more about how our office furniture solutions can improve your work environment, please get in touch on +1 303 371 6222, or fill in the contact form button below and a member of our team will give you a call.